Wednesday, January 06, 2010

2010 will be my year.

So here I am 4 years later and losing baby weight again. I lost over 70 lbs last time (that is counting what I weighed right after having Emmalee). This time I am going all the way! I will NOT give up and I will not quit till I reach my goal. I know now more than ever that after I lose the weight I won't just magically stay that size. I know that I have to make real, life-long changes and I will. I have been overweight on and off for 8 years and enough is enough.

I started the HCG diet yesterday. I will not lie it is hard and strict. Still I feel like I can handle it, because I know exactly what and I CAN and CAN'T eat. It might sound strange but that makes it easier for me. I know what I have to do when temptation comes my way. I know I may not always feel that way, so I am trying to mentally prepare myself.

Thank goodness the HCG suppresses my appetite, because even though I am not hungry I still miss carbs and chocolate, etc. You know that you're on a strict diet when being desperate to eat you find yourself daydreaming of Carrots, Lettuce and Melba toast. I did give in and have some melba toast. pretty sad huh? Still a good cheating choice.

So I am bravely putting my stats out there in blog land. I started one pound under what I was when I started Weight Watcher's 4 years ago. I lost it before I can lose it again.

Weight on 1/5/2010: 237

Weight on 1/6/2010: 235

I will try to make something of a post each day.

No comments: